My blog is about sports and about me. It's about what happens in my life and about my friends and family. It's about kid athletes that are Christians.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Football




My name is Josh.
I played football on the Ohio State Buckeyes in the NCYFL. I love sports. They are so fun. I play baseball, basketball, and football. The first sport I played was basketball. My dad was the coach. Our team was the Celtics. The second sport I played was baseball for the Mudcats at my church. My brother Caleb was playing with me. The next sport I played was soccer. I was very good at it. My team was The Burn but we weren't a good team. I don't play soccer any more.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture and blog Josh! I wish they had blogs when I was your age. You know how much I played sports and enjoyed them. This is pretty cool. Love ya! Uncle Goob

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoyed your blog Josh. We didn't even know what a blog was.Congrats on being selected as an All-Star in baseball.
Love-Aunt Beth and Uncle Terry

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Go Buckeyes!!!!

Nice Blog JOsh..whats your next entry going to be?

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Josh, I thought I sent a comment on your blog before, but don't see it posted. I'll try again!
When I went to school I loved basketball and because I was tall I was a guard. It was my favorite sport.
I use to play baseball with my brothers and cousin, in a vacant lot across the street from my house. I was always outfielder and I was very good at catching the high balls. Had a good eye back then.

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture, Josh! I like your blog, good job....keep it up!
You look just like your Dad did when he was your age, and you like sports just like your Uncle Goob and Papou did!

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home